After I bought my Tengas from ToyDemon (I bought 2 to try, a normal Deep Throat and a US Size Deep Throat), I was pleased with both products (haha I hope my readers take this maturely). The US size is large but provided more suction while the regular D.T. was awesome. As advertised, these are meant to be disposable. But after paying 20 some dollars for them, I didn’t want to use them just once and throw them away. I searched online and ran across a Taiwanese forum that teaches you how to clean it, they even have pictures! I’ll translate it here for every Tenga user’s reference. But keep in mind, these products are meant to be disposable. I’m sure the manufacturer don’t want you to re-use them. So re-use at your own risk! Or wear a jimmie hat =)
1. First, you remove the lid (this picture is kind of pointless)
2. Pull the outer wrapper down (or remove it completely), so you see the parting line between the cap ring and the body.
3. Now remove the ring. The ring fits tightly on to the body, so in the picture this person is using a screw driver to pop it. I’d recommend it too (it’s really hard to take it off).
4. After the ring comes off, you should be able to disassemble all the parts. You’ll get the body, the internal sleeve, the ring and your cap. Also there are foam paddings in some of the models that are fixed to the body, don’t touch those! You need to wash the internal sleeve. Flip it inside out and wash it, if it has a foam ball inside throw that away (it just collects lotion and gets nasty after the first use).
5. After you’ve washed the internal sleeve, let it dry inside out. Then put it back in as shown. You’ll have your self a clean Tenga!! But don’t put silicon based lotion in there (warning by ToyDemon), it will damage the silicon.
Hope this helps! I think Tenga came out with a Flip Hole model that is re-usable. So if you don’t want to wash your Tenga, then maybe the FlipHole model is a better option for you.